Saturday, August 18, 2007

First day in Taipei

We finally arrived in Taipei around 430am local time, a little earlier than expected, even. I realized that a short 24 hours ago we were on the plane to San Francisco. Despite the earliness, my brother-in-law (Dang Liang) and sister-in-law (Karrie) were there to pick us up. YT's neice (WenWen) came along, too, and was so excited the night before that she couldn't sleep very well. I must say, it feels great to have family here...


Note: This post has been mostly deleted for editorial purposes. I got behind in detailing each aspect of the touristy things we did in the first couple of weeks, and it would be too tedious to try to make up the lost time. I also think it's not really the focus of these pages. I did do sort of a photo blog with the pics I posted, which covers most of what had been in this post, plus a whole lot more. Feel free to check it out when/if you have time.
BB

0 comments: