Pittsburgh Steelers won the 6th Superbowl title!!!! We are so proud of our team. We are the first team in NFL history to win six superbowl titles. Our coach is the youngest to win superbowl. Our defense James Harrison had the longest play (100 yards..the whole football field) in superbowl history. And this is the best superbowl game ever.
(Steelers QB No. 7 Ben Roethlisberger)
Steelers dominated the whole game until the 4th quarter. Cardinals scored two touchdowns in the 4th quarter and took the lead from Steelers (23-20). It was so disappointing...I screamed and shout and burried my head in my terrible towel. I thought that was it.........we're going to lose the game. But our quarterback Ben Roethlisberger did it again like what he had done almost the whole season.....took the team to 4th quarter comeback. We scored a absolutely beautiful touchdown at the sideline/corner of the end zone by Santonio Homles, when there is only 35 seconds or so remained in the game. What a dramatic 4th quarter!! Cardinal only had the lead for less than 3 minutes...and we took it back from them. What a great game. I felt I almost had a heart attak. It's so surreal and unbelievable. Many sport commentators also said this is the greatest superbowl game ever. Here's a bit of
video (NFL.com) of the game-winning final drive, starting with the Cardinals' touchdown in the 3rd to last minute.
We are so pround of Steelers. Great owner, great coach and great players. We are Steelers nation. Now Pittsburgh is the "Six-burgh".
We watched the game at AM's place. We wore our Steelers jersey, brought our terrible towels and black and gold pompom to watch the game. We had Thaid food (not very traditional football game food) for dinner and I made a Raspberry-Chocolate Hazelnut tart for dessert. We had a good time watching this great game. Photos are uploaded already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment