Ok, let me ask you a question. What do you think are the odds of there being another guy out there in the world who has the same first and last name I do. It's going to happen of course, but there couldn't be too many, my last name isn't all that common. But, what about if that guy is also married to a woman with a similar-sounding Asian first name as my wife? The odds get pretty steep then, right? Now consider this, what do you think the odds are of that couple also having a blog called "The Life and Times of Brian and [wife's name]"? Probably impossible, you might say. And I might have agreed, at least until YT directed my attention to this.
So, much apologies to Brian and Ching and the life and times to which their blog is devoted. We meant no copyright infringement. I guess we'll start working to come up with a new title. If you happen to be hit with a flash of inspiration or a general good idea, please let us know. Until then, we'll just call it "Our Life and Times", since I'm sure that's definitely not already been taken elsewhere. We'll of course assume you know whose life and times are, in fact, under discussion here (Hint: it's not Brian and Ching).
Alright, that's it for now. Till next time, BB
Sunday, May 18, 2008
In case you didn't notice
Posted by Brian & Yahtyng at 6:03 AM
Labels: Miscellanea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey, that's amazing. I saw that other blog -- like your guys' alter-ego or something. You guys are better though!
Post a Comment