I am really in the bad mood.
I am still writing this while I have tons of things to busy with.
I SHOULD work on the first two papers of my dissertation,
I SHOULD learn more about genotyping method for the third paper of my dissertation,
I SHOULD prepare documents and pictures for the upcoming immigration interview,
I SHOULD empty the study room for my new roommate moving in the last week of July,
I SHOULD rearrange furniture in the bedroom in order to fit a computer desk and 2 bookshelves from the study room,
I SHOULD make a shopping list and start to pack for the camping-sailing-kayaking family trip with my in-laws this weekend,
I SHOULD do more gift shopping for the trip back to Taiwan,
I SHOULD make sure everything is OK for the wedding banquet in Taiwan,
I SHOULD copy files from my new TOSHIBA laptop to Mr. B’s old DELL laptop because SAS cannot run under the stupid-ever Windows Vista,
I SHOULD transfer files from my two old USB flash drives to one 1GB drive which only cost me $8 at the Officemax,
I SHOULD plan where to take my in-laws when they are in Taiwan.
I am in such a bad mood because on top of all these things,
I HAVE to cook almost everyday,
I HAVE to clean kitty box every other day,
I HAVE to do dishes a few times a week.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
就是心情不好
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment