Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Panic

Panic..Panic...Panic
I'm so afraid that I won't be able to make it for my comprehensive exam.
I'm still working on my paper. I should have gotten this done over the weekend.
But...there is so much to write, so much to talk about..
I have been working on my paper for straight 5 days...and it is still not finished yet.
This is taking too much of my time and I haven't slept well.
The worst thing is... the more I write, the more I don't know. That's so scary.
I already have 45 pages and I'm only 2/3 done with my paper.
This is just literature review...not including my proposal.
How am I doing to get this done on time?

I'm soooooo panic!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear:

Don't be panic.

I know exactly how it feel and I have made it through.

You can make it and I will share your happiness at that time.

Hang in there and you will be fine.

Cheers~~